Operations and Supply Chain Intern
PAID INTERNSHIP - FULL TIME
Natty Wines Inc. is a fast-growing natural wine importer and distributor based in Manila sharing happiness through the wines we love.
Natty Wines Inc. distributes wines to businesses such as restaurants and shops, and also operates Some Love Wine Store, an e-commerce platform aimed at promoting the company’s products to direct consumers.
Natural wines are seeing significant growth in the F&B scene. As such, we’re seeking an enthusiastic Operations and Supply Chain Intern to help build and execute processes to ensure that the company is able to expand while maintaining excellence in our services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for interns to support our Operations team and to be responsible for the following starting this June. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- Support the Operations Manager with inventory and warehouse management activities.
- Order management for retail clients and B2B F&B clients
- Manage FDA, importation and customs clearance by working with our third party suppliers
- Establish continuous improvement through process improvement initiatives
This is a full-time office based paid internship. Location is in Mandaluyong.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure order fulfillment for retail and B2B clients. Manage third party providers as required.
- Assist Operations Manager in overseeing importation and compliance activities:
- Ensure compliance with Philippine regulatory bodies. This includes preparation of regulatory requirements.
- Managing third party suppliers to ensure timely application for regulatory approvals.
- Managing logistics partners to ensure timely delivery of products
- Oversee inventory management, including stock leveling and reorder point
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in order to optimize supply chain processes.
- Other administrative as required
- You are on your last term- preferably studying business, supply chain or engineering-related courses.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, drive to succeed, and proactive
- Passion for excellence and customer service
- Good spoken and written English
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
WHAT WE OFFER:
- This is a paid opportunity. Allowance to be discussed during the interview.
- Pathway to permanent employment after successful internship
- On-site parking
- Career progression in an exciting F&B distribution company. Grow from within, future opportunities to lead a team as the company grows.
- You will be part of a robust and dynamic team, and learn the various aspects of running an importation and distribution business that focuses on food and beverage.
- You will lead and execute projects as part of the internship.
- Wine discounts.
Please send your CV to email@example.com