Operations and Supply Chain Associate
NEW GRADUATE - FULL TIME
Natty Wines Inc. is a fast-growing natural wine importer and distributor based in Manila sharing happiness through the wines we love.
Natty Wines Inc. distributes wines to businesses such as restaurants and shops, and also operates Some Love Wine Store, an e-commerce platform aimed at promoting the company’s products to direct consumers.
Natural wines are seeing significant growth in the F&B scene. As such, we’re seeking an enthusiastic Operations and Supply Chain Associate to help build and execute processes to ensure that the company is able to expand while maintaining excellence in our services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for fresh graduates (or have graduated in the last two years) to support our Operations team and to be responsible for the following starting this June. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- Support the Operations Manager with inventory and warehouse management activities.
- Order management for retail clients and B2B F&B clients
- Manage FDA, importation and customs clearance by working with our third party suppliers
- Establish continuous improvement through process improvement initiatives
This is a full-time office based position. Location is in Mandaluyong.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure order fulfillment for retail and B2B clients. Manage third party providers as required.
- Assist Operations Manager in overseeing importation and compliance activities:
- Ensure compliance with Philippine regulatory bodies. This includes preparation of regulatory requirements.
- Managing third party suppliers to ensure timely application for regulatory approvals.
- Managing logistics partners to ensure timely delivery of products
- Oversee inventory management, including stock leveling and reorder point
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in order to optimize supply chain processes.
- Other administrative as required
- You have recently graduated (or have graduated in the last two years)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, drive to succeed, and proactive
- Passion for excellence and customer service
- Good spoken and written English
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of the pioneering team. Career progression in an exciting F&B distribution company. Grow from within, future opportunities to lead a team as the company grow
- On-site parking
- 3 weeks of paid annual leave
- Wine discounts.
- You will be part of a robust and dynamic team, and be exposed to various aspects of running an importation and distribution business that focuses on food and beverage.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org